Treason is a quick and 100% way to destroy relationships, but there are many other things that are no less, and maybe more serious, when it comes to the risk to family happiness.
1. To lie and hide something from a partner. Even if you do it in the name of love, to protect the feelings of another, hiding something can become a big problem, which you will regret. You must have a relationship in which you can tell each other as much as possible. If you are hiding something that can hurt the feelings of another, then you should not have done it in the first place.
2. Not to be completely attached to a person. Attachment means to be sensitive, to ask each other questions about important things, to help in difficulties. If you are not so attached to a person, if he does not feel you are near, this is irreparable harm to the relationship.
3. Quiet discontent. By the time you express your accumulated dissatisfaction with something, the relationship will already be damaged. Hiding something, thinking that it is better to endure and remain silent - almost always the wrong tactic for yourself.It spoils your attitude towards the person, and subconsciously influences your behavior.
4. Lack of communication. Not just ordinary conversations, although this is also important, and when you do not tell each other something important, important details that can cause problems.
5. Obstinacy, rejection of compromises. If everyone will stand on his own, no relationship will not work.
6. Quarrels over trifles, domestic issues. The argument about whose turn it is to wash the dishes may not seem scary right now, but it leaves an unpleasant aftertaste and can develop into a bigger quarrel with the recollection of past sins.
7. Indulgence. In a healthy relationship, there should be no inequality; partners should not assert themselves with the help of each other, showing their disdain or great importance. Indulgent and dismissive relationships affect a person’s self-esteem.
8. Staying in a relationship of convenience, simply because it is convenient for you, you do not want to upset parents, or because you have already planned a trip abroad, or simply do not want to be alone.
9. Manipulations. Often this happens so subtly that we do not notice until it is too late.
10. Jealousy.Suspicions themselves, obsession with the idea that you change, can destroy the relationship.
11. Play not in yourself. When at the beginning of a relationship you create a beautiful image for yourself, but then the person sees you as real and is disappointed. And not because he is so bad, but because you have deceived him in something serious.