This is what psychologists advise:
1. Do not strive at one stroke to achieve perfection. Moving towards the target step by step, you will rather achieve it. Do not expect that everything will work flawlessly the first time.
2. To act correctly is not the most important thing. The main thing is to act. The surest way to failure is through frustration in one’s own strength because of failure.
But the ability to continue to act, despite the miscalculation, and to learn from their mistakes makes it possible to overcome any crisis.
3. Come second is also a success. We live in a culture that encourages fierce competition. The desire to by all means be the first to destroy many "silver" winners.
If you learn to rejoice in any success, even when a competitor has bypassed you, then you will live in peace and harmony with yourself and with the fruits of your efforts.
4. Do not put your life in dependence on someone else's opinion. If in order to maintain self-esteem you need recognition of merit, then sooner or later you will be completely subordinate to other people and will try all your life to gain their favor. And when the stream of praise dries up, you are again plagued by doubts.
five.Do not allow one part of life to subdue all others. If your self-esteem is too painful depends on success in one area (for example, in the professional), then sooner or later everything else will lose its meaning and attractiveness for you.
Self-esteem will fluctuate daily and depend on the slightest failure, and the fear of insolvency will keep you in perpetual stress.
6. Remember that your personal value is not the sum of successes and failures. It is wrong to question their viability because of the annoying blunders. Instead, accept yourself as you are. So it is easier to come to terms with the idea of their imperfections. And the imperfection of all things at the same time.