There are differentmethods of raising childrenWhich one to choose depends on a lot. Each technique includes different ways, ways to influence the child.
When choosing a method of upbringing, it is necessary to focus on the child’s age, peculiarities of his character, personality, level of his psychological development, his intellectual level, as well as parents' knowledge in the field of pedagogy.
It is also worth paying attention to how adults behave who surround the child, because the environment greatly influences the behavior of your child.
There are many methods of raising children, we bring to your attention the most popular and affordablemethods of raising children.
1. Persuasion or conversation
This technique is very old and effective. It lies in the fact that parents explain to the child why it is necessary to behave well and do the right thing, they argue for such a need.If the child commits an act, the parents talk to the child to find out the motives and reasons for the child’s behavior.
This technique allows you to use only calm and confident tone of speech of mom and dad during conversations with your child, no screams! During such conversations, it is easier for the child to understand and realize the meaning of his actions, and also to draw the right conclusions. Variousmethods of raising childrenaimed at raising children of different ages, this technique is good for raising children from three years old, it is also recommended to be used in the education of children of school age.
2. Negative and positive reinforcement.This technique also has the second name “carrot and stick technique”. If athe child has done a good deed, the parents back it up with positive emotions. For example, praise the child, kiss, allow to play and so on.
And if the child has done a bad deed, then negative reinforcement will follow. For example, parents can make a child to punish him.
In this way, the child will understand that he has done something bad that upset or anger his parents.
3. "One, two, three."This technique is suitable for children older than 2 years. It is to quickly stop the bad behavior of the child. The parent suggests the child to stop the bad behavior for as long as mom and dad count to three.
At the same time, parents are advised to remain calm and confident, not to get annoyed, so that the child understands that he cannot succeed. If the child still does not obey, then the parent punishes his child.
4. "Off controversy."The essence of this technique is to prevent or stop controversy with the child. When using this technique, you must clearly articulate your requirements, without being distracted by persuasion and explanation. Do not scream and get annoyed. Communicate with the child so that he understands that the dispute is useless.
5. Physical impact.Some parents continue to use this technique in raising their children, although psychologists do notrecommend doing this. Since the physical impact is recognized as the most undesirable and ineffective methods of education. Primitiveness traumatizes the psyche of the child, he simply begins to fear the parents, ceases to respect them, ceases to trust them, but does not become obedient.
There are differentmethods of raising childrenWhich one to choose is up to you.
If after a while, you will see that you have managed to make friends with your child, if he trusts you, you understand each other well with him, which means that the method of education was chosen correctly.
Remember that the main thing in education is understanding between children and parents, support and love.