The following 5 beliefs about sex have nothing to do with reality, but are still alive in people's minds and continue to spoil their relationship. Make sure you don't think the same way:
1. Good sex is spontaneous and occurs naturally.I heard many men say that if you have to plan sex and make efforts, then it is wrong. But this is very naive and immature thinking. When you live with a man for 10 years, you are unlikely to have a spontaneous passion, so you tear off each other's clothes, almost in a public toilet.
Good sex in a long-term relationship is most often planned sex when both make an effort. They find time for this, they are interested in something new, something to do with each other in bed. They make efforts, they try to do everything to please their loved one.
2. Sex must be different every time, otherwise you are not with that person.This is some kind of sexual perfectionism. In fact, approximately 10 cases, 4 - will be normal, 4 - good, 1 - chic and 1 - boring and even unsuccessful.Stop counting orgasms and set an unreal bar. Focus on physical contact and pleasure.
3. Sex is better in youth.According to scientists, the peak of sexuality for women is from 30 to 40. But at this time people are usually too busy with their careers and children, so sex often fades into the background because of the huge stress. You'd be surprised, but more and more often there are studies showing that people over 60 are having an active sex life, which they are very satisfied with.
4. People stop watching porn after the wedding.Like, now you have round-the-clock opportunity to have sex, and you no longer need masturbation and porn? Maybe at the time of the honeymoon this is true, but no more. And it does not say that everything is bad and the spouse does not want you. This is a natural process and habit.
5. "I can not experience an orgasm, it means something is wrong with me."Many women feel guilty about this, but the problem is that the female orgasm does not work as well as the male one. For a woman, vaginal sex alone is not enough; she needs clitoral stimulation. The problem with you can only be that you do not tell the man what you need for an orgasm.