The idea to meet someone who already knows you like the back of his hand, who has already heard your life story. and who without a doubt can get along with you seems just a gift from heaven.
But not when this person is your ex.
The sad truth is that nothing good happens when you get along with someone you’ve already met. If you know good examples, please write about them in the comments - this is the case when it's nice to be mistaken.
The simple fact is that when you meet someone and recognize him, you decide whether you love him or not. And if you choose the second option, the relationship ends. But if you are not smart enough, you can return to this relationship later.
This is the sad truth of a second chance for you and your ex:
1. You will never feel the same as you felt at the beginning of your relationship for the first time.
2. You can imagine an ideal picture of a renewed relationship, simply because you haven’t seen each other for a long time and now you only communicate a lot.But things can change when you start living together again and see each other for almost 24 hours a day.
3. The reason you split up for the first time may arise again.
4. Perhaps one of you decided to change yourself / your goals / lifestyle / dreams to be together, but usually it ends in a miserable relationship. Such things are not worth sacrificing.
5. You will repeat the same cycle of relationships that you had until you finally decide what is enough with you.
Yes, relations with the former can seem easy. But before giving you a second chance, think about the result. You should go forward, not back.
Love is not when someone tries to control you.
Love is not when someone is trying to own you.
Love is not when someone tries to change you.