1. The first thing to keep secret, say the wise men - their far-reaching plans. Keep silent until this plan is fulfilled. Any of our ideas are not only not perfect, they have a huge number of weak points that are very easy to hit and destroy everything.
2. The second thing that sages recommend is not to share the secret of your charity. Good deed is a big rarity in this world, and that is why it should be cherished like the apple of an eye. Do not praise yourself for good deeds. Pride will immediately see and select all the benefits that have come as a result of this charity.
3. The third thing that the wise men do not recommend to spread about is its asceticism. Do not tell left and right about your dietary restrictions, sleep, sexual relations, etc. Physical austerity benefits only if it is combined with the emotional component.
4. Fourth, what should be silent about - this is about your courage, heroism.Someone gets external tests, and someone internal. External tests are visible, so people get rewards for them, but no one notices the overcoming of internal tests, therefore no award is given for them.
5. Fifth, which is not worth spreading, it is about spiritual knowledge. Spiritual knowledge has different levels and should be revealed only upon reaching a certain level of purity of consciousness. The main mistake of a novice carrier of truth is the desire to share too high spiritual knowledge, which, instead of bringing good to man, only confuses him even more and frightens him.
6. The sixth thing that you shouldn’t especially share with others is to talk about your domestic conflicts and about your family life in general. Remember: the less you talk about problems in your family, the stronger and more stable it will be. Quarrel - is getting rid of negative energy that has accumulated in the process of communication.
7. Seventh, which is not worth talking about, it's about ugly words that were heard from someone. You can get your shoes dirty on the street, and you can get your mind dirty. And a man who, when he comes home, tells everything that he heard from a stupid along the way, is no different from a man who came home and did not take off his shoes.